November 3, 2021
Are you a student and do you want to help CarePay in making a difference to millions of families in Africa?
Do you want to contribute to getting millions of people all over the world access to healthcare? Do you want to work in a fast-paced, international environment where you can truly make a difference? Join our highly skilled team of 190 colleagues at CarePay and have impact from day one!
Due to the continued growth of our services, we are continuously looking for working students to help us advance our mission of giving the people the power to care.
If you are interested to really make a difference for other people all over the world, this could be your chance! Please apply here.
We believe mobile technology can connect everyone to healthcare at very low cost. Our technology is already changing the healthcare industry by connecting people, funders and providers in Kenya, Nigeria and Tanzania through a single mobile health platform.
Our platform enables people to access health insurance schemes and pay for healthcare efficiently and transparently via their mobile phone. So far, over 5.2 million people, more than 3,600 healthcare clinics and a growing number of insurers use our platform. And it’s growing every day.
What you’ll do
As a young fintech company, CarePay is on an exciting journey, facing plenty of opportunities and challenges to transform the healthcare market. We always have availability for a working student to support us in the areas of HR and recruitment.
In this role you are faced with all aspects related to HR and Recruitment. For example, you are responsible for the screening of CV’s, scheduling meetings, organizing events, drafting contracts and building and maintaining talent pools.
Do you have experience or background in one of these disciplines, are you energetic and pro-active, do you have strong interpersonal skills and are you looking for a side job for 3 days a week? Then we can offer you a challenging job in an international environment.
What you’ll need
· Bachelor’s degree in a corresponding topic, for example Psychology, Human Resource Management or Labor Law
· High-level verbal and written communication skills (English and preferably Dutch)
· Structured and organized, with attention to detail, accuracy and quality
· The ability to multi-task
· Being pro-active and a strong sense of self-motivation
· Being a team player
What we offer
· Fast-paced, start-up culture within a highly committed international team
· Modern, exciting workplace in Amsterdam
· Learning opportunities in the field of HR, recruitment, a scale up, and many more areas
· The opportunity to help improve the lives of millions of people