September 7, 2021
Are you a student and do you want to help CarePay in making a difference to millions of families in Africa?
Do you want to contribute to getting millions of people all over the world access to healthcare? Do you want to work in a fast-paced, international environment where you can truly make a difference? Join our highly skilled team of 190 colleagues at CarePay and have impact from day one!
Due to the continued growth of our services, we are continuously looking for working students to help us advance our mission of giving the people the power to care.
If you like to contribute to getting millions of people access to healthcare, and really make a difference for other people all over the world, this could be your chance!
If you are interested, please apply here.
We believe mobile technology can connect everyone to healthcare at very low cost. Our technology is already changing the healthcare industry by connecting people, funders and providers in Kenya, Nigeria and Tanzania through a single mobile health platform.
Our platform enables people to access health insurance schemes and pay for healthcare efficiently and transparently via their mobile phone. So far, over 5.2 million people, more than 3,600 healthcare clinics and a growing number of insurers use our platform. And it’s growing every day.
What you’ll do
As a young fintech company, CarePay is on an exciting journey, facing plenty of opportunities and challenges to transform the healthcare market. We always have availability for a working student to support us in the areas of recruitment, finance, marketing and office.
For example, finance students can help with the logging of invoices, monitoring and registration of subcontractor hours and assisting in monthly reports, while marketing students contribute to improving our positioning through social media, writing texts and organising internal events.
Do you have experience or background in one of these disciplines, are you energetic and pro-active and are you looking for a side job for several days a week? Then we can offer you a challenging job in an international environment.
What you’ll need
· Bachelor’s degree in a corresponding topic
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite(Excel) and Google sheets (only for finance working student)
· High-level written and verbal communication skills (English and preferably Dutch)
· Problem-solving and analytical skills
· The ability to multi-task
· Being pro-active
· Being a team player
What we offer
· Fast-paced, start-up culture within a highly committed international team
· Modern, exciting workplace in Amsterdam
· Learning opportunities in the field of finance, recruitment, a growing start-up, and many more areas
· The opportunity to help improve the lives of millions of people