June 23, 2022
Do you want to contribute to getting millions of people all over the world access to healthcare? Do you want to work in a fast-paced, international environment where you can truly make a difference? Do you want to be part of a community that radically transforms healthcare? Join our highly skilled team of 190 colleagues at M-Tiba (powered by CarePay) and have impact from day one!
M-Tiba (powered by CarePay) is looking to hire a Telesales Executive for our Nairobi team. If you are interested, please apply here.
CarePay Ltd (“CarePay”) is a fast-growing company with the ambition and ability to transform the healthcare sector in Africa through cloud based- and mobile technology. We are a mobile health exchange where digital payment streams and information are connected to medical data, thus improving quality of care, reducing cost of care and creating transparency and accountability. Our platform is currently being installed at more than 1500 healthcare providers throughout Kenya, and through it people are able to transfer, receive and pay with health related funds and benefits on their mobile phone.
Our mission is to Connect People to Quality Healthcare, first in Kenya, and then in the rest of Africa. We make our mission come alive through close partnerships with well-known companies such as Vodafone and Safaricom (Kenya’s largest mobile network operator and the company behind the world’s most successful mobile payment platform: M-PESA), and with some of the largest and most successful pharmaceutical companies in the world.
The Telesales Executive will be responsible for generating, closing leads, and supporting field staff in the sales process. CarePay’s key clients & stakeholders are split into 4 main groups:
Duties and responsibilities
Telesales Executive Requirements:
1. Proven experience asTelesales representative or other sales/customer service role
2. Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferablyover the phone
3. Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) andtelephone systems
4. Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain themto prospects
5. Excellent knowledge of English
6. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
7. Levelheaded and able to handle rejection
8. Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues andaddress complaints
9. Undergraduate degree will be a plus