January 17, 2023
CarePay is an international, fast-growing fintech company with offices in Kenya, Nigeria,Tanzania and the Netherlands. Our company’s vision is to make mobile health insurance accessible to everyone by using state-of-the-art technology against no marginal costs. We strongly believe in leveraging the mobile technology revolution to transform the health insurance sector. CarePay has developed a smart payment distribution platform on the foundations of the mobile money ecosystem, which permanently connects patients, premium payers, insurers and healthcare providers on our platform. The platform provides mobile health wallets which allows all stakeholders to send, receive and pay dedicated healthcare funds to each other instantly and thereby reducing costs, creating huge data value and enhancing transparency and accountability. CarePay’s platform has connected over 4.5 million participants and 1,200 healthcare facilities and is now expanding its business internationally, starting with Nigeria andTanzania.
Since its start, CarePay has received wide-spread international coverage and traction. In2017, CarePay won the FT/IFC Transformational Business Award and in 2018CarePay was recognized as a Technology Pioneer 2018 by the World EconomicForum, following the footsteps of a long line of successful companies, such as Google(2001), Twitter (2009) and Airbnb (2013). In 2019, CarePay won the Swiss ReEntrepreneurs for Resilience Award.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE INTERNSHIP:
Join us in January 2023 for a 3-6 months program offering personal and professional growth as you work with experienced team members. We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Sales Operations Intern to assist our Sales & Marketing Department.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or any other related field
· Experience in customer service and client relations management
· Experience and knowledge of health insurance industry
· Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
· Strong IT skills (MS Office)
· Strong communicator and possesses keen listening skills
· Experience in and knowledge of healthcare insurance industry
· Strong ethics and ability to manage confidential data
· Must have good time management and organizational skills
· Must have the ability to work as part of a team
· Ability to be creative and take an “outside the box” approach
· Ability to show and take initiative with a proactive attitude
· Strong Interpersonal skills, demonstrating professionalism in all dealings
● Be part of our mission to give people the power to care
● Hands-on working and learning experience in the Sales & Marketing Department
● Stipend+ Free Lunch at the office
● The intern should be available for the period of the internship.
CarePay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, race, religion or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.