March 24, 2022
Do you want to contribute to getting millions of Nigerians access to affordable quality healthcare? Do you want to work in a fast-paced, international environment where you can truly make a difference? Join our highly skilled team of 190 colleagues at CarePay and have impact from day one!
CarePay is looking to hire Sales executives for our CarePay Nigeria team to be based in Lagos.
If you are interested, please via email@example.com and indicate ‘Sales Executive’ in the subject line.
CarePay is a data-driven company operating in Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania and with headquarters located in Amsterdam. CarePay has developed a mobile health benefit management platform, branded M-TIBA in Kenya, that has the potential to fundamentally change healthcare. The platform digitally connects patients, health payers (e.g., insurers, governments) and healthcare providers to one platform. We believe that through mobile technology everyone can be connected to health insurance against very low marginal costs. Our platform enables people to access health insurance schemes and pay for healthcare efficiently and transparently. Using our digital platform leads to reduced costs, enhances transparency, efficiency and accountability for healthcare providers, payers and consumers.
So far, we have enrolled over 4.7 million people and have connected more than 3,500 healthcare providers across Kenya and Nigeria. Since the start, CarePay has gained international traction. In 2017, CarePay won the FT/IFC Transformational Business Award and in 2018 CarePay was recognized as Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum. In 2019, CarePay won the SwissRe Entrepreneurs for Resilience Award. In 2020 CarePay was selected as one of the pioneering use cases on Europe’s GAIA-X cloud platform and has been listed together with Safaricom in Fortune’s Change the World top 10, alongside companies like Zoom and Alibaba.
As a Sales Executive in our Nigeria team, your role will be to Sell the portfolio of healthcare covers available on the CarePay Nigeria Limited platform(healthcare.carepay.com). Sales executives will be required to Actively and autonomously generate, develop, nurture and convert a large pipeline of leads with organizations looking for healthcare cover for their staff/members in Nigeria.
• Sell the portfolio of healthcare covers and products available with CarePay Nigeria Limited to individuals, organizations& groups in Nigeria
• Actively and autonomously generate, develop, nurture and convert a large pipeline of leads with individuals and organizations looking for healthcare cover for their staff/members in Nigeria.
• Renew clients who are already using CarePay's portfolio of products
• Guided by the Sales and Business Development Officer and The Growth Specialist, apply best practices of business development and customer success achievements
• At least 2-5 years of relevant working experience in sales or client-facing roles
• Degree, preferably in Economics, Business, Insurance or Healthcare Management
• Sales, commercial and financial acumen
• Client relations management experience
• Understanding of confidentiality and data protection issues
• A strong “can-do” mentality; you do not let loose until the “job is done”
• Ability to drive your own work with autonomy
Bonus points if you have
• Experience in and knowledge of healthcare insurance industry
• Experience in working in fast changing environments (start-/scale-up, digital & tech companies)
• You are passionate about global health and tech
What we offer
• The opportunity to work on projects with high social impact with a fun and motivated team
• To be part of a fast-growing scale-up with plenty of growth opportunities
• Based in Lagos with the possibility of travel within Nigeria
• Competitive salary and flexible hours