April 13, 2021
Do you want to contribute to getting millions of people all over the world access to healthcare? Do you want to work in a fast-paced, international environment where you can truly make a difference? Join our highly skilled team of 190 colleagues at CarePay and have impact from day one!
CarePay is looking to hire a hands-on HR Business Partner/ Recruiter on a part-time base. Do you like the combination of IT recruitment with HR projects? And do you want to deploy your operational, tactical and strategical talents? Then this is your chance!
CarePay is a data driven company operating in Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania and with headquarters located in Amsterdam. CarePay has developed a mobile health benefit platform that has the potential to fundamentally change healthcare. The platform digitally connects patients, health payers (e.g. insurers, governments) and healthcare providers to one platform. We believe that through mobile technology everyone can be connected to healthcare at very low marginal costs. Our platform enables people to access health insurance schemes and pay for healthcare efficiently and transparently via a user-friendly health wallet on their mobile phone. Using our digital platform leads to reduced costs, creates huge data value, and enhances transparency and accountability.
So far, we have enrolled over 4.7 million people and have connected more than 3,000 healthcare providers. Since the start, CarePay has gained international traction. In 2017, CarePay won the FT/IFC Transformational Business Award and in 2018 CarePay was recognized as Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum. In 2019, CarePay won the Swiss Re Entrepreneurs for Resilience award. In 2020, CarePay was selected as one of the pioneering use cases of Europe’s GAIA-X cloud platform and has been listed together with Safaricom in Fortune’s Change the World top 10, alongside companies like Zoom and Alibaba.
In April 2019, CarePay International raised $ 45 million in a Series A financing round to facilitate the expansion to other countries.
As a young tech scale-up like CarePay we are on a dynamic journey, facing plenty of opportunities and challenges to transform the healthcare market. We are new in the market, organized across continents and continuously growing in maturity how to work together efficiently. In the combined role of Recruiter and HR Business Partner you can be part of our journey by attracting and retaining the top talent we need to provide more and better health care cover. On the one hand you can contribute to our growth by attracting new talent. On the other hand you retain talent by building career paths and a feedback culture.
As recruiter you are responsible for the entire recruitment process within our tech/IT domain and other departments. You partner with hiring managers to understand their needs. You will source, screen, interview and process the candidates. You will identify and implement best practices for attracting and selecting top talent. On that note, your focus will be at Employer Branding as well. You will organize events and use specific channels to connect with potential new colleagues. For this role it is important that you enjoy building recruitment and go above and beyond to achieve your results.
In addition, as HR Business Partner you will stand at the core of bringing various HR themes to the next level. We need someone who can show their grit in implementing our new Performance Management method and, in redefining and activating our core values. On our project list is also the CarePay Academy for our IT staff.
In other words: a role in a great international team, with a broad range of topics in which you will launch and iterate fast and attain quick results to meet the business needs.
What we are looking for
• Experienced HR Business Partner, who likes Recruitment and understands the added value
• Experienced with full cycle recruiting of a wide range of tech/IT roles, like engineering, product and data
• You have a large (international) network in IT/Tech and you are familiar with various sourcing canals
• You are a great online sourcer and you have many ideas how to attract top talent
• Strong external focus on HR trends and innovations
• Resilient character that fits a fast-paced organization, aiming for continuous improvement
• A positive and pro-active personality, who is hands-on and result driven
• Bachelor’s degree and 2-7 years relevant working experience
• Excellent communications skills in English. Dutch is not required, but would be great
• Experience in an international Tech start-up or scale-up is a strong asset
• Part-time hours to be agreed
What we offer
• Start-up culture with an international team
• Lots of freedom to create and grow your own role to achieve the results
• Based in Amsterdam
• Competitive salary and flexible hours