August 16, 2019
We at CarePay build mobile technology solutions with the aim to connect millions of people in Africa to quality healthcare products. In the past 2 years, we signed up over 4 million people in Kenya and plan to sign up millions more in the years to come. In 2018, CarePay joined World Economic Forum’s cohort of technology pioneers, which previously included Google (2001), Twitter (2009), Dropbox (2011) and AirBnB (2013).
You will join a company in a high-growth phase; therefore, your profile should be flexible and open-minded, with the ability to work independently on challenging tasks. We look for a team player who is excited to join our larger vision and who wants to use their skills to help make a change in this world.
– Paid internship
– Challenging, interesting work with significant responsibilities and learning opportunities
– Partaking in a high-pace environment with close contact to the core of the business
– Job will be based in Amsterdam, and you will spend a lot of time with our colleagues in Africa
– Front row seat in a tech start-up with a social purpose that is in the midst of a major international expansion
– Bachelor’s or MBA/Master’s in relevant field (or actively working towards one)
– Strong understanding of financial statements analysis
– Solid communication skills (in English)
– Strong Excel skills, solid PowerPoint skills
– High level of accuracy, efficiency and ownership of tasks given
– Prior work experience preferred (optional)
– Must have a visa/work permit for the Netherlands